As the Account Manager/Inside Sales Executive you will focus on technical sales of building materials by creating and sustaining relationships with an existing client base. You will manage the complete sales cycle and client relationship as well as internal relationships to ensure identification of opportunities to cross-sell the Company’s complete product portfolio.
You will join a highly profitable organization who value employee welfare, work/life balance and career development. Benefits include competitive salary, free on-site parking, 25 days holidays, pension and bonus structure.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge when selling and dealing with customers.
- Identify the best existing accounts to target for growth as well as identifying and converting new account opportunities.
- Be responsible for the complete sales process from opportunity identification to sales closure, coordinating inputs from other business stakeholders.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys as required
- Maintain real time documentation/logs for all customer projects and report monthly to management.
- Serve as liaison between the customers, sales and technical teams in the coordination, communication and delivery of all new orders or changes to existing services.
- Experience with B2B sales or account management
- Previous experience working with building materials, similar or a construction/civil engineering/telecommunications background
- Excellent communication skills; ability to leverage resources and engage operational departments to ensure high levels of customer service.
- Strong technical ability; working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Self-motivated, result-driven attitude