Our client is a leading End-of-Life Engine and Aircraft solution provider. They specialise in the dismantle of large commercial aircraft, analysation of parts and refurbishment / reconditioning of engines. With offices based across Ireland and a network of partners across the globe, our client is a leading supplier to the world’s largest airlines. The company are currently expanding their operations across Ireland and are seeking to recruit enthusiastic and technically minded people to develop and grow within the exciting aviation industry.
As the Parts Technician, you will focus on the end to end physical and online tracking as well as quality control of all equipment and parts as per company systems. You will join a highly experienced team of supply chain, stores and technical aviation experts to ensure that a best-in-class service is provided to blue chip aviation clients. Full training is provided on all areas of the business and one can move across various departments both technical and support as their career takes off.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Check-in of all freight coming in and out of the stores.
- Ensuring that all required documentation is accurately completed both in hard and soft copy form.
- Ensuring proper and accurate usage of the company computer tracking systems for managing the warehouse.
- Attend training and development programmes that will allow you to gain an expert understanding of complex equipment, parts, systems, and procedures.
- Actively adhere to all relevant Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental requirements.
- Liaise with other departments such as sales, repairs, asset management, and technical services to ensure adherence to company and industry procedures.
- Work with the internal sales teams on stores requirements and external customers.
- You will be someone with a natural flair for technical work and hold an interest in gaining a career within a technical field.
- Curious and driven, willing to learn and develop.
- Impeccable attention to detail is required.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Confident to work alone and as part of a team.
- A forklift licence is desirable but not required.
- A good sense of humour as well as a calm and patient demeanour.
- €32,000 per annum
- Bonus scheme
- Monday – Friday
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Educational sponsorship
- 21 days holidays
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.