We are seeking Experienced Cabling Gangs to join one of the UK’s largest Telecoms Infrastructure Company’s. You will be working on the UK’s largest infrastructure upgrade projects cabling, identifying blockages, and building PON’s throughout East Anglia. This is a direct, and permanent job on a long-term project.
What do we offer!
- Direct contract with one of the UK’s largest infrastructure companies.
- Uninterrupted works – this is essential work and therefore, not affected by COVID-19 restrictions.
- Guaranteed 5 or 6-days work per week.
- Daily job packs provided to you on your iPad and full field support.
- Weekly pay.
- Full pay during all training.
- Fuel card + vehicle per team.
- All PPE, tooling, and equipment provided.
- Phone and iPad provided.
What will you be doing?
- You will be pulling underground cable to build and upgrade the UK’s Fibre Network Infrastructure
- Cabling on large-scale FTTH projects on the BT Network.
- Rodding and Roping ducting to install telecoms cable.
- Identifying, clearing and/or reporting blockages if required.
- Carrying out some survey work if and when required.
- Reporting back all work to your Supervisor and/or Field Manager.
- Working through weekly job-packs from your iPad.
- Experience of cabling and/or civils within the telecoms industry.
- Knowledge of the Telecoms Network.
- Ability to read basic network drawings to follow routes.
- Ability to use own initiative and identify new routes which may be available.
- Good eye for detail.
- Valid NRSWA accreditation
- Full B Driver’s License
- Valid BT Accreditations are desirable
Apply as a crew or as an individual and we can create a crew for you!
- Bonus scheme
- Company car
- Life insurance
- Company pension
- Free or subsidised travel