Our client is one of Ireland’s leading infrastructure and utilities companies. With operations throughout Ireland, the UK and Europe, this company is undergoing continued growth. With long term local contracts in place this is a great time to join! They have an immediate requirement for a Civil Engineer who will be responsible for overseeing the build, upgrade and maintenance of transport infrastructure in the Dublin region.
- To promote and ensure high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on projects
- Setting out all aspects of works
- Onsite information management from specification, designs drawings and design issues
- Checking drawings and quantities and ensuring calculations are accurate
- Responsible for supervising and managing sub-contractors
- Compile records of works to ensure accurate invoicing and payment to sub-contractors
- Assist with cost management and the pricing of work
- Ensure the company’s image and profile at site level is professional
- A level 8 Degree in Civil Engineering
- 6 months + of experience working on general civils projects, experience in utilities and roadworks would be a distinct advantage
- Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
- Strong setting out experience, with proficiency in Total Station Topcon and/or a GPS Trimble EDM instrumentation
- Excellent verbal communication skills, which allow you to confidently liaise with clients and team members.
- Eager to learn and develop as a construction professional
- Full Clean Driving License
Salary: €30,000.00-€40,000.00 per year DOE
Benefits: Vehicle, Life Insurance, Company Pension Scheme etc.