We are seeking Civils Operatives with experience working in utilities, to work as part of a 2-man Civils Crew for one of Ireland’s largest Telecoms Infrastructure companies. These crews will be working on major upgrade and maintenance works on the National Telecoms Infrastructure. This will be permanent, full-time work.
The work on these projects is deemed essential by the Irish Government and is therefore not affected by COVID-19 restrictions.
What’s on offer?
- Permanent, full-time contract.
- Minimum weekly pay rate of €750.
- Weekend/evening shift work available to increase earnings.
- Bonus scheme available based on crew productivity.
- A high volume of work on long-term projects.
- All work is provided to you weekly on your crew iPad.
- Full-field support provided.
- Full Network/Company training is provided and fully sponsored/reimbursed.
- Vehicle, machinery, and all tools/equipment provided.
- Phone and iPad provided per team.
What will you be doing?
- You will be building/maintaining Ireland’s Fibre Infrastructure, specifically for the National Broadband Plan.
- Box building/Chamber building, clearing duct blockages, duct laying, subducting and reinstatement of various surfaces.
- Carrying out H&S on each site
- Documenting all completed works on your iPad.
What do you need?
- On-street civils experience within the telecoms/utilities industry.
- Safe Pass, Manual Handling, Abrasive Wheels (required per person).
- SLG, LUGS, 360, 3-Day First Aid (required per crew).
- Full Driving Licence per person. (BE or CE license essential per crew)
Apply as a crew, or as an individual and we will build a crew for you!