We are seeking experienced Civils workers, to work in 2-person crews with one of Ireland’s largest Telecoms Infrastructure Company’s. Apply as a crew, or you can apply individually and we will create a crew for you. These crews will be working on the National Broadband Plan (NBP). This will be permanent, daily rate works with unlimited earnings. You will need experience of on-street Civils works.
What do we offer!
- Permanent, full-time contract with guaranteed 5 or 6 days’ work per week.
- A high-density of work.
- Job packs assigned 2 weeks in advance of work.
- All work provided to you on your iPad and full field support.
- Weekly pay €800 – €1200.
- If work is unavailable, you will receive a stand down weekly rate of €750.
- Full Network/Company training is provided and fully sponsored.
- Vehicle, machinery and all tools/equipment provided.
- Phone and iPad provided per team.
What will you be doing?
- You will be building/maintaining Ireland’s Fibre Infrastructure, specifically for the National Broadband Plan.
- Box building, clearing duct blockages, duct laying and reinstatement.
- Documenting all completed works on your iPad.
- Checking and testing all completed works.
- Some survey work when required.
What do you need?
- Civils experience within the telecoms/utilities industry.
- Each crew member must have a valid SafePass.
- Excavator experience.
- Full Driver’s License (each crew will require a CE licence)
Apply as a crew or as an individual and we can create a crew for you.