We are seeking experienced Civils workers in Northern Ireland, to work in 2 & 3-person crews with one of the largest Telecoms Infrastructure Company’s. Apply as a crew, or you can apply individually and we will create a crew for you. These crews will be working on major National Telecoms Infrastructure Projects. This is a full time, permanent and direct contract. You will need experience of on-street Civils work.
- Permanent, full-time, direct contract with guaranteed 5 or 6 days’ work per week.
- Weekly pay.
- A high-density of work.
- Job packs assigned weekly.
- All work provided to you on your iPad and full field support.
- If work is unavailable, you will receive a stand down weekly rate.
- Full Network/Company training is provided and fully sponsored.
- New vehicle
- New plant/machinery – all tools/equipment provided.
- Phone and iPad provided per team.
What will you be doing?
- You will be building/maintaining Northern Ireland’s Fibre Infrastructure.
- Box building, clearing duct blockages, duct laying and reinstatement.
- Documenting all completed works on your iPad.
- Checking and testing all completed works.
- Some survey work when required.
What do you need?
- Civils experience within the telecoms/utilities industry.
- Each crew member must have a valid CSCS Card.
- Valid NRSWA Card.
- Excavator experience.
- BT Accreditations are desirable.
- Full Driver’s License (each crew will require a BE, CE, or C1E licence)
Apply as a crew or as an individual and we can create a crew for you.
- Life insurance
- Company pension
- Company car
- Free or subsidised travel