We are seeking experienced Jetting Truck Operator to work individually or in a 2-person crew with one of Ireland’s largest Telecoms Infrastructure Company’s. These crews will be working on major projects in Ireland. This will be permanent, full time work with unlimited earning potential. You will need experience of driving a de-silt/jetting truck.
- Permanent, full-time contract with guaranteed 5 or 6 days’ work per week.
- A high-density of work.
- Job packs assigned weekly.
- All work provided to you on your iPad and full field support.
- Weekly pay €800 – €1100.
- If work is unavailable, you will receive a stand down weekly rate of €750.
- Full Company training is provided and fully sponsored.
- Vehicle, machinery and all tools/equipment provided.
- Phone and iPad provided per team.
What will you be doing?
- You will be working alongside various field-teams to clear ducting for the infrastructure build/upgrade.
- De-silting, jetting and vacuuming various size ducting depending on location and as required.
- Documenting all completed works on your iPad.
- Checking and testing all completed works.
- Other duties as required by your line manager and/or field teams.
What do you need?
- De-silting/jetting experience within utilities/construction/drainage.
- Valid Safe Pass.
- Experience driving a de-silt truck.
- C Licence for driving the de-silt truck.
- Flexibility to travel to various locations.