Our client is a long-established engineering company who specialise in the maintenance and installation of lifting equipment for the facilities and construction industry.
This company are seeking to hire an Engineering Service Support to join their team in their HQ located in Dublin West on a full-time permanent basis. The main function of this role is to create and issue quotations to clients based on maintenance reports conducted by field-based Electricians and Fitters. This person will essentially become a bridge between the team in the field and the client.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- To create customer quotations based on information uploaded to the system by field engineers.
- To communicate with the field team to ensure all maintenance requirements are correctly uploaded to the system.
- To provide support to field-based engineers regarding inventory
- To keep in contact with the in-house engineering department to ensure all necessary equipment needed for maintenance are in stock based on the reports from the field.
- Keeping in regular contact with the clients to build solid working relationships.
- To monitor the maintenance reports on the system and ensure all reports are dealt with in a timely fashion.
- Experience working in a scheduling role in either a maintenance or engineering company.
- Ability to deal with a wide range of clients and employees of all levels within the organisation.
- Capability of working in a past paced environment.
- Excellent phone manor
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- A keen eye for detail and strong organisational skills
- €32,000 – €36,000 DOE
- 20 Days annual leave
- Free parking
- Company phone
- Career progression opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €32,000.00-€36,000.00 per year