Sparktel Recruitment is partnered with a leading Telecoms Infrastructure company. They want to directly employ, experienced Fibre Splicers on a Full Time, Permanent basis. They have long term work on telecoms infrastructure projects throughout Northern Ireland.
What’s the offer?
- Base stand down salary of £33,800 (Monday to Friday)
- Expected annual salary of £50,000 to £65,000 per anum on good productivity for a capable splicer
- Full time, Permanent, direct contract
- Pension Contribution
- 21 days holidays + public holidays
- Life Assurance
- Company vehicle & fuel card
- All tools/equipment provided.
- Company Phone and iPad
What you will be doing?
- Splicing fibre cables on the fixed-line telecoms network
- Testing the network via ODTR’s, fibre scopes and insertion loss testing
- Fault-finding and fixing on the network.
- Working on both the Underground (UG) and Overhead (OH) network.
- Following network design maps.
- Reporting on all work completed via iPad/phone.
What you need?
- 2+ years’ experience in fibre splicing on the fibre network.
- Full Driving Licence
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £960.00-£1,250.00 per week