Job Title: Field Manager – Fibre Roll Out
Reporting Line: Project Manager
Our client is an established infrastructure and utility outsourcing company. Operating throughout the UK, Europe, and America this company is undergoing continued growth. There are extensive employment opportunities across the business from Operative right up to Senior Management. They key area of expansion is in telecoms and power infrastructure. With long term framework contracts in place this is a great time to join!
The Field Manager will allocate and manage the workload for local crews working on key telecoms infrastructure contracts nationwide across the Scottish Central Belt. Crews will include direct and indirect civils, sub-ducting, and fibre cabling teams.
What you will be responsible for?
· Supervision of direct Crews and Sub-contractors
· Allocation of daily workload to crews
· Taking on programmed job packs
· Checking plans, drawings and calculations
· Resolving technical difficulties and monitoring quality
· Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures
· Managing contract documentation.
· Interpreting contract designs documents.
· Liaising with client / engineers and ensuring compliance with necessary regulations.
· Ensuring quality in line with specifications.
What Knowledge, Skills & Abilities do you require?
· 5+ Years industry experience
· NRSWA Tickets
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
· Working knowledge of Telecommunications and or utilities Infrastructure
· Ability to communicate effectively and command respect
· Ability to work flexible hours and overtime when necessary
· Flexible to travel as necessary
· Ability to always represent the company in a professional manner
· Commercially focused professional with the ability to work to deadlines
· Excellent communicator and able to liaise with all levels of the organization as well as the client
· Full, clean driving license
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £45,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
Related Jobs (29)
Junior Project Manager – Limerick on October 4, 2021