Sparktel Recruitment are seeking an FTTH Design Project Manager. Due to ongoing growth and expansion, we are seeking an experienced FTTX Design Project Manager. The candidate will lead the project team and have regular interaction with the client. You will be joining a very experienced team of talented individuals with expertise across a wide variety of engineering disciplines and proven success in delivering large scale projects.
Role and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Program Manager, the key responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Manage the delivery of the project from planning to detailed network designs
- Meeting project budgetary targets & P&L Management
- Satisfy Customer Expectations
- Build & lead project team
- Manage project scope, budget & schedule
- Define & build project resources.
- Working closely with the project director on key stages of the project and ad-hoc direction.
- Ensure the project is delivered to best practice H&S standards
- Implementing reportable KPIs to ensure project viability.
- Define & continually improve project processes
- Apply new technology in an innovative way to streamline delivery processes
- Develop new business opportunities
- Establish, refine & evolve project tracking & reporting tools
- Direct Reporting to client & internal senior management team
- Drive program delivery from one phase to the next
- Manage partners/suppliers and review performance
- Experience working in an FTTX Project Management Role
- Broad knowledge and understanding of an FTTH network rollout & design.
- Excellent knowledge of FTTX Network Design, Consenting, Way-leaving & Build phases.
- Prince 2 or PMP qualifications are beneficial
- Excellent leadership & management skills.
- Client-focused attitude.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, influencing & diplomacy skills
- Self-motivated, assertive and enthusiastic
- Ability to prioritise tasks & work to tight deadlines
- Team player
- Professional, positive & organised problem-solving approach
- Full Clean Drivers License
- Excellent Microsoft Office suite skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint