Sparktel have partnered with a leading Plant and Equipment Hire and Sales Company. They provide services and solutions across a variety of industries from construction to events. They have a growing Modular Buildings division which going through a period of expansion in the Republic of Ireland.
Due to this continued growth, they are seeking to hire a General Manager to manage both staff and clients. This role is for a high-potential individual, capable of working in a growing area of the business with a multi-disciplinary skillset and capable of handling a wide variety of tasks and self-direction. This person will be responsible for the total management of the Modular Buildings division with the goal to maximise sales and the overall performance throughout the Republic of Ireland.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The day-to-day management and administration of the Modular Buildings department, with a conscious focus on providing the Managing Director with up-to-date, detailed understanding of its current market status and potential growth areas
- Business development in the form of managing & promoting the vast fleet of site accommodation & welfare units available
- Pricing and costing responsibility of modular building solutions
- Updating project cashflows and agreeing commercial payment points with clients
- Liaising with production and suppliers to meet the demands of secured and potential orders
- Being the primary contact with the company’s client base on tendered and live projects, whilst working to secure future contracts
- Involved in the recruitment of new staff and management of the current workforce
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Strong experience in a similar role
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fluid and growing environment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- A high degree of initiative which enables valuable support to be provided to the Managing Director
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Ambitious and willing to invest in own training and development.
- Base Salary €70,000 – €80,000
- Attractive bonus structure
- A company vehicle + fuel card
- Total Package of €100,000 +
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our office on +353 15563330 to find out more.