Our client is a leading End-of-Life Engine and Aircraft solution provider. They specialise in the dismantle of large commercial aircraft, analysation of parts and refurbishment / reconditioning of engines.
Our client is seeking to hire an experienced General Operative/Warehouse Assistant for their operations based in West Dublin. Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the successful candidate will be working alongside other Skilled Operatives on site in preparation for an upcoming audit.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all inventory is tracked and categorized.
- Carrying out inspections on equipment
- Ensuring full compliance of Health & Safety guidelines
- Dealing with on-site customers for sales and enquiries, as required
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working in a warehouse environment
- Willing to take ownership of the role and lead by example
- Experience implementing/maintaining systems and processes
- Excellent customer service skills
- A forklift licence is desirable but not required
- A good sense of humour as well as a calm and patient demeanor
- €14 per hour
- Monday – Friday
- Career progression opportunities
Contract length: 3 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: From €14.00 per hour