Our client is an established infrastructure and utility outsourcing company. Operating throughout Ireland and the UK, the company is undergoing continued growth. There are extensive employment opportunities across the business from Operative right up to Senior Management. They key area of expansion is in telecoms and data centre infrastructure. With long term framework contracts in place this is a great time to join!
We are seeking an experienced professional to drive our design and survey operations for Ireland. This is a great opportunity to join a rising star of telecoms infrastructure in Ireland. You will look to hone and develop a market leading design. You will also directly interface with the client as well as the Senior Management Team. You will gain the chance to develop your own design methodologies and culture as well as building a leading design team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage the company’s design service for national telecoms infrastructure programs.
· Weekly Client Engagement and building plans to meet requirements
· Review existing designs and introduce processes to drive operational excellence
· Develop and manage a design and survey team.
· Manage Work Orders, Scopes of Work and Bill Of Materials for engineering
· Drive Quality Management via Project Managers and Delivery Manager
· Setting and maintaining a robust operational schedule for projects
· Strategic Planning for Operational success
Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, GIS or a related discipline or certification in Drafting.
· Experience of Design Engineering Project Management
· Ability to manage the end-to-end project lifecycle
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Strong financial and business acumen
· Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
· Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects coupled with experience in working with fast-paced engineering in a production environment
· Strong organizational skills
· Attention to detail is a must
· Competence in design methodology, process, and metrics
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €55,000.00-€70,000.00 per year
Related Jobs (29)
Junior Project Manager – Limerick on October 4, 2021