Spartkel are working with a large Utilities Infrastructure company to hire a Grab Driver for the Dublin area. This is a full-time role based in the Dublin area.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Carrying out Deliveries and Collections of materials across various sites around Dublin.
- Operating the HIAB in a safe manner at all times.
- To work in a safe manner as part of a Professional Driving Team.
- To comply with local legislation requirements and company policies and procedures.
- To represent the client in a professional manner when meeting customers, third party and other road users at all times.
- Regular completion of vehicle pre-use checks, ensuring that all required documentation is accurately completed.
- To maintain regular contact with the transport and delivery team along with Field Managers/Teams.
Experience and qualifications required:
- A Current CE Driving Licence.
- Up to date CPC Course.
- HIAB Ticket
- Experience working in utilities.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as required.
- A basic level of English.
What’s on offer:
- €160 per day + 10€ daily subsistence.
- Fuel card provided.