Do you have Groundworks experience on live roads?
The company Sparktel is partnered with, is one of Ireland’s largest Telecoms Infrastructure companies. They want to directly employ experienced Groundworkers. They are offering Full Time, Permanent Contracts.
These experienced groundworkers will work as part of 2-man Civils Crews. The crews are working on major upgrade and maintenance works on Ireland’s National Telecoms Network.
What’s on offer?
- Minimum guaranteed weekly pay rate of €750 (Monday – Friday).
- Permanent, full-time contract. (Long term work.)
- Weekend/evening work available to increase earnings.
- Bonus scheme based on crew productivity.
- All work is provided to you weekly on your crew iPad.
- Full Network/Company training is provided and fully sponsored/reimbursed.
- Vehicle, machinery, and all tools/equipment provided.
- Phone and iPad provided per team.
What will you be doing?
- You will be building the infrastructure for Irelands fibre internet network, specifically for the National Broadband Plan.
- Working as a mobile heavy civils crew.
- Box building/Chamber building.
- Clearing duct blockages.
- Trenching and laying ducting.
- Traffic Management.
- Locating underground services.
- Carrying out H&S on each site.
- Documenting all completed works on your iPad.
What do you need?
- On-street civils experience within the telecoms/utilities industry.
- Safe Pass, Manual Handling, Abrasive Wheels (essential).
- SLG, LUGS, 360, 3-Day First Aid (beneficial).
- Full Driving Licence per person. (CE/C1E, Truck and Trailer license essential per crew)
Apply as a crew, or as an individual and we will build a crew for you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €750.00-€900.00 per week