Our client is a well-funded and established provider of design, construction, and installation services for the telecoms infrastructure industry. Reporting to the COO, you will be responsible for operational, commercial and people management of the organisation’s National Fibre Build out Programme. You will also be part of the greater leadership team and look to drive strategic goals through operational excellence.
· You will be responsible for the end-to-end management of the company’s Fibre roll out programme from civils to cabling and finishing splices.
· You will manage the costs of the project and ensure Work in Progress (WIP) ratios remain low.
· You will drive performance goals with regards key time milestones, quality, and overhead expenditure as per contract scopes of work.
· Relationship management is key to the success of the FFTX roll out. You will engage directly with the customer as well as other key stakeholders such as contract partners, subcontractors, councils, suppliers, and staff.
· You will develop and produce reports on performance for both internal leadership and customer.
· You will drive a culture of real time and accurate reporting to allow the organisation to effectively plan and forge stronger relationships through managing expectations.
· You will provide real technical leadership and educate internal teams to drive continuous improvement and problem solving.
· Through careful analysis and utilising key reports, you will manage risk across the project.
· You will drive the resourcing, training, and development as well as performance measurement of both direct and indirect management and staff.
· You will ensure that a positive culture of HSEQ excellence is achieved across the programmes.
· You will possess 3-5 years management experience within Fibre Roll out programs or other utility build outs.
· A strong technical knowledge of light civils, cabling overhead and underground as well as splicing an advantage.
· Strong financial acumen and ability to interpret data.
· Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
· Genuine leadership ability.
· A strong motivation to move your career forward within utilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €75,000.00-€90,000.00 per year