Our client is a well-funded and established provider of design, construction, and commission services across a range of engineering and infrastructure sectors. The company continues to grow its divisions based across Ireland, The UK, and the EU. With this growth comes the opportunity for an experienced and talented Telecoms professional to lead the current growth of the company’s Irish based telecoms division. Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for the operational commercial control of the entity as well as the implantation of the strategic vision for the Irish operations.
You will be responsible for:
- The overall operational management of the Telecoms Division.
- Leading and developing the existing management team as well as looking to acquire new talent as the division grows.
- Maximising margin on existing projects as well as carefully pricing and negotiating new tender agreements.
- Day-to-day operational management across back-office, field resources as well as support services, i.e. Health and Safety, Coordination, HR, and Finance.
- Regular liaison and progress reporting to international directors.
- Coordination and liaison with other divisions within the group to achieve economies of scale and scope.
- Continuing to forge strong relationships with existing clients as well as winning new business across Ireland.
- Contributing to the overall vision of the international organisation by driving presence within Ireland and beyond.
- Highly experienced management professional with a successful track record in wireless telecoms.
- Good technical understanding of industry technology.
- Strong insight into the commercial topography of the Irish telecoms market.
- Proven ability to develop, grow and lead multiskilled teams.
- Desire to drive business growth by driving operational excellence, proactively seeking out new opportunities and leveraging the resources of the entire organisation.
- Strong commercial acumen and track record in running multi-million Euro contracts whilst achieving positive margin outcomes.
- Ability to develop a positive culture that will ensure retaining and attracting market-leading talent.
- Company car
- Highly competitive performance-based bonus
- Health insurance
- Life assurance
- 23 days holidays
- Company pension scheme