Sparktel have partnered with a highly successful utilities firm to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor. The role will require you to split your time to both implement and support the company’s health and safety systems on site-based projects as well as provide general support throughout the division.
Given their specialization, they have been deemed an essential service under current restrictions and projects continue.
Travel between sites will be required.
- Development of H&S procedures, policies, and programs.
- Advise and instruct on safety-related matters on site.
- Carry out risk assessments and enforce preventative measures.
- Provide health and safety training to employees such as manual handling, toolbox talks and safety induction.
- Carry out regular site inspections.
- Assist in the preparation of reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to management.
- Implement the company’s health, safety and environmental policy, procedures, and management systems.
- Maintain and manage Health & Safety KPIs to help drive improvement in all related matters.
Benefits: The company offer a highly competitive compensation package including a company vehicle/fuel card, company pension scheme, additional holidays plus an excellent salary (DOE).
- Recognized applicable Degree / NEBOSH / IOSH qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a similar role.
- Background in utilities/construction/civil engineering preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & organizational skills.
- Strong command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- IT proficiency – MS Office.
- Full driving license essential
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €40,000.00-€60,000.00 per year