Sparktel have partnered with a highly successful, and industry leading telecommunications provider to appoint a HSEQ Advisor. You will be at the forefront of driving a strong and forward-thinking health and safety culture across all areas of the organization.
Given their specialization, they have been deemed an essential service under current restrictions and projects continue.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development of H&S procedures, policies, and programs.
- Advise and instruct on safety-related matters on site.
- Carry out risk assessments and enforce preventative measures.
- Provide health and safety training to employees such as manual handling, toolbox talks and safety induction.
- Carry out regular site inspections.
- Assist in the preparation of reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to management.
- Implement the company’s health, safety and environmental policy, procedures, and management systems.
- Maintain and manage Health & Safety KPIs to help drive improvement in all related matters.
- Recognized applicable 3rd Level Qualification in Health and Safety.
- 2 + years experience in a H+S role
- NEBOSH Certificate
- Knowledge of Irish Health and Safety legislation a must.
- Proficient in MS Office packages.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Strong command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Full clean driving license.
- Highly attractive salary (DOE)
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card
- Laptop and Phone
- Life Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Opportunities for further professional qualifications