Sparktel have partnered with a leading Plant and Equipment Hire and Sales Company. They provide equipment and solutions to a wide variety of industries, from construction to events. They are going through a period of continued growth.
Due to this continued growth, they are seeking to hire a Hire Controller. This role is based in Cork. This role is for a high-potential individual, capable of working in a growing area of the business with a multi-disciplinary skillset and capable of handling a wide variety of tasks. This person will oversee the hire, transport, and maintenance of the plant and equipment available.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Advising clients on plant machinery and equipment available for hire and sale
- Taking and managing inbound customer calls & emails to support the trade counter
- Liaising with and supporting the field sales team
- Supporting the engineering team by ordering parts and coordinating service calls
- Maintaining daily, up to date records on the fleet’s current usage
- Supporting the logistics of all plant and equipment
- Achieving a high standard of service to clients
- Managing a small team of trade counter salespeople and maintenance fitters
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Experience in the hire and sales industry
- Strong knowledge of plant machinery along with tools and equipment used in construction and groundworks
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- People management experience
- Good organisation skills
- Salary of €45,000 – €50,000
- Bonus scheme
- Company vehicle
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our office on +353 15563330 to find out more.