Our client is a multibillion Euro global company with extensive operations across Ireland. They possess major framework contracts in Civils, Construction and Facilities Management. As they continue to grow their presence within Ireland, they are looking to appoint a HVAC Technician to deliver maintenance support to plants nationwide. This will involve both planned preventative and reactive maintenance and reporting.
This role will require nationwide travel between sites, and you will be required to work on gas systems, boilers, AHU etc.
- Delivery of all planned preventative and reactive maintenance of mechanical equipment in line with the contract requirements.
- Ensure that breakdowns or reactive maintenance is dealt with in an efficient manner.
- Continually devise and create preventative maintenance programmes to ensure that breakdown rates are lessened.
- Create preventative maintenance plans.
- Attendance at site meetings for both the client and internal management as needed.
- Technical qualification (plumbing preferred) with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience working in a mechanical maintenance environment.
- Experience working on large commercial plants and equipment.
- Valid RGII qualifications.
- Strong understanding of (LPHW) heating systems
- IT proficiency.
- Full clean driver’s license.
The organization are committed to supporting their people to grow and thrive! You will join a progressive company who offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company Vehicle
- Overnight allowance when required
- Life Insurance
- Laptop & Phone
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to €50,000.00 per year