Sparktel is seeking to hire experienced and new entrant Industrial Cleaners for one of Ireland’s largest facilities companies. There is extensive training and long-term career prospects across the company. In time personal can look to move into management or gain training in other disciplines
Permanent and part time positions available as well as attractive overtime packages.
So, if you are living in Ireland and possess a right to work in Ireland at any level, we are happy to talk with you.
- You will be working across the commercial division of the company providing industrial cleaning services to a range of clients
- You will be operating power washers, blowers, and other manual tools.
- You will work as part of a team
- Responsible individual with a track record of employment
- You must possess a clean criminal record
- Ability to follow instructions and adhere to internal procedures as well as health and safety
- Ability to work on your own as well as supporting a team.
- Interest in building a career and showing a positive attitude to work
- Valid Work Permit for non-EU nationals
- Good English or undertaking studies in English
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Earn €12 to €18 per hour depending on experience levels
- Overtime rates €16 to €24 per hour depending on experience levels
- 10 weeks accommodation support to those relocating within Ireland or from abroad.
- Training support
- City Centre locations
- Constant promotional opportunities available (Team Leaders/Supervisors) or transfer to other departments within the business.
- 29 days holidays per year
- Retention bonus
- Use of company vehicle, iPad and mobile phone.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: €30,000.00-€50,000.00 per year
Related Jobs (21)
Warehouse Assistant (Stock Audit) – Rathcoole, Dublin on January 7, 2022 Contract Temporary