Our client is an Irish-owned utilities firm, with an overall goal of empowering individuals to be more sustainable. After almost a decade in operation, they have fast become the go-to energy solution for commercial and residential customers nationwide. If you are looking to join a team of vibrant, forwarding thinking individuals all working together to make a change, this could be the company for you.
Reporting to the Head of IT, the successful candidate will provide technical support and systems expertise to both remote and on-site users. The IT Generalist role supports existing systems, as well as acting as a key contributor to the design, development, and rollout of new IT solutions!
This position will start as a remote role but will be based in their Dublin office once it is safe to do so.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, design, implement and support new technologies, systems, and applications.
- Build and automate processes and integrations through code and integration tools.
- Manage and investigate all system and application issues.
- Establish, develop, and maintain strong relationships with vendors, key business partners and other stakeholders, both internally and externally, to ensure business and technical objectives are met.
- Provide timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of users.
- Maintain technical documentation on the solutions, their configuration and processes related to their maintenance and operational management.
- Support third level customer escalations when required.
- Maintain security practices on all applications.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to explore a multitude of resources to aid resolution are essential.
- Strong experience in Microsoft environments.
- Experience in Microsoft Power BI reporting and configuration.
- Knowledge of T-SQL.
- Prior experience working with back-end CRM systems.
- Good understanding of cloud systems.
- Proficiency in creating Java Scripts or similar.
- Excellent command of the English language.