Our client is a well-funded and established provider of design, construction, and maintenance services for the telecoms infrastructure industry across Ireland and the UK. Considered a rising star within the industry, its 100’s of employees continue to drive the company to growth. Now is a great time to join the company as they expand their operations across Ireland.
The Junior Project Manager will be a key member of their Telecoms division and will work with stakeholders such as senior management, clients, sub-contractors as well as state bodies. You will ensure that the back officer support functions are aligned to the field engineering teams. You will act as a key conduit between both by ensuring work packs are accurate and reliable.
· Monitoring all client instructions and ensure they are collated accurately and efficiently for the purpose of building project packs
· Assisting in creating job packs for field teams and ensure that all back-office supports are in place to facilitate field teams completing packs.
· Supporting senior project managers by tracking project activity with regards quantity, timelines, costs, and quality.
· Seeking to constantly introduce efficiencies around cost, use of manpower etc and thus improving overall profitability of projects.
· Coordination of Field engineering teams.
· Ensure daily risks and issues are rectified an or escalated to senior management.
· Collate and organise data which will create progress reports around progress to schedule and budgets for internal and client use.
· Constantly improving the company’s ability to accurately estimate costs based on historical and up to date information.
· Assisting in the sourcing and vetting or 3rd party suppliers and contractors.
· Document control and enhancing how the programme offices uses same.
· Some previous experience of working within programme and project management
· Degree in a business, engineering, or related field.
· Excellent customer focus and interpersonal skills.
· Good level of numeric and or financial awareness regarding costs associated with projects.
· Good IT skills, Excel is a must.
· Someone who enjoys being in a team environment and contributing to same.
· An ambitious professional hoping to build upon their career further.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €25,000.00-€30,000.00 per year