Sparktel Recruitment are partnered with a leading utilities and power contractor who want to directly employ a Linesman. This role will be based across Northern Ireland and will have the opportunity to progress your career within a well-established contractor.
What will you be doing?
- Maintenance, repair and refurbishment of LV/HV lines
- Working on live and dead power lines – LV/HV standards
- Site set up and exclusion zones
- Climbing poles, and towers using MEWP, ladders, scaffolds
- Complying with NIE Electrical Safety Rules
- Adhering to company H&S standards, including completing daily site risk assessments
- Carrying out Location of Underground Services
- Accurately recording all works completed
What’s on offer?
- Full time – Permanent contract
- Weekly pay of £825 minimum
- Daily subsistence of £35
- Company Van and Fuel Card
- Company Phone/Laptop
- 23 days holidays plus all public bank holidays.
- Pension Contribution
- Career Progression
What do you need?
- City in Guilds Linesman qualification or equivalent
- Current NIE Authorisation
- CSR or Safepass
- Manual Handling
- First Aid
- Full Driving Licence
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £1,000.00 per week
Related Jobs (17)
Senior Health & Safety Advisor – Clondalkin, Dublin on January 7, 2022 Full Time Permanent