Sparktel Recruitment have teamed up with a well-established main car dealership to hire an enthusiastic mechanic. This company is undergoing continued growth and possesses exceptional brand awareness and trust within the Leinster area. They operate both within the passenger and commercial vehicle markets. The service function itself is one of the most important units within the company.
We are seeking experienced as well as apprentice level mechanics of all backgrounds to join the expanding service & maintenance department. You will be based in the Portlaoise main dealership and gain the opportunity to work on a wide range of vehicles. This role would suit someone seeking the challenge of operating on various issues and vehicles. You will join a team of highly qualified technicians who strive to provide exceptional service. Full training will be provided where necessary.
- Carry out routine vehicle health checks, service, maintenance, and repair
- Fault and malfunction diagnosis
- You will work across all issues wherein possible such as, clutch replacements, fitting timing belts, head gasket rebuilds, suspension components and general wear and tear items etc
- Complete all related paperwork to company standards and give both written and verbal reports to the workshop controller.
- Carry out road vehicle testing
- Experienced mechanic or a current apprentice seeking a change.
- Keen interest in self development and interest in training in on a varied fleet of vehicles.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a strong teamwork approach.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
What’s on offer:
- Full time, Permanent contract
- Salary from €30,000 per year
- Training programmes offered
- 21 days holidays per year
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our office on +353 15563330 to find out more.