Sparktel have partnered with a leading HVAC (Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning) company operating in greater Dublin and across Europe. We are seeking to hire MIG / TIG Welders to work directly with our client on a full-time permanent basis. They deliver a comprehensive range of HVAC services that include fabrication, installation, commissioning, maintenance and design for a wide variety of large-scale construction projects.
What you will be doing
- Create quality welds according to blueprints (weld symbols)
- Inspect welds for accuracy.
- Prepare product to be welded by grinding, drilling, milling, tapping and cutting steel/ parts.
- Change wire, welding, as needed.
- Change gas tanks, as needed
- Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded. Ability to align components using jogs and clamps.
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment.
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
What you need
- Proven experience of working with Mig and Tig welding.
- Position requires good mathematical ability and the ability to read and technical drawings.
- Experience in using sheet metal machinery and tools.
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings.
- Knowledge of relative safety standards.
- Proficient in English
What is on offer
- €19.97 per hour
- 10 – 15 hours overtime available per week
- Overtime rate of time + 1/2
- Full time + Permanent contract
- 21 days holidays
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €19.97 per hour
Related Jobs (30)
Junior Project Manager – Limerick on October 4, 2021