Our client is a long-established Telecoms and Utilities company, with long-term projects across Ireland. We are looking for Experienced Subducting Crews to work on the fixed-line telecoms network. This is full-time, permanent work directly with our client.
You will be working to build and maintain Ireland’s Fibre Infrastructure, specifically for the National Broadband Plan NBP. You will be part of a 2 or 3 man crew and will report to the field manager.
We are looking for a ‘mobile crew’. Your team will be needed in different areas around Ireland, primarily in Leinster and Munster, following high volumes of work. All accommodation and transport costs will be covered by the company.
This is essential, permanent and long-term work and is unaffected by current COVID-19 restrictions.
- Installing subducting/cable.
- Rodding & roping of ducts to ensure they are clear.
- Locating, identifying, and clearing blockages.
- Marking out large blockages for civils crews.
- Ensure all work is planned correctly in line with the companies Health & Safety standards.
- Carry out traffic management at each site.
- Follow design schematics on a hand-held device.
- Maintain records and daily work logs via photographs and updating network maps.
- Permanent, full-time contract with guaranteed 5 or 6 days’ work per week.
- A high-density of work on a long-term project.
- All work provided to you on your iPad and full field support.
- Average weekly pay of €700 – €900+(with performance bonus).
- Stand-down, weekly rate of €650.
- New equipment, tools and PPE provided.
- Vehicle provided for work purposes per crew.
- Phone and iPad provided per team.
What do you need?
- Experience working in utilities.
- Experience using hand-held devices such as an iPad/smartphone.
- All crew members must have Safe Pass, Manual Handling, and Full [B] Drivers Licence.
Each Crew should have the following:
- A BE Licence
- 3-day SLG
- 3-day First Aid
Apply as a crew or as an individual and we will build a crew for you!