Sparktel are recruiting for one of Ireland’s leading utility designers and installers. The company has been in business for the past decade and are eager to expand the team. They have experienced continued growth & expansion in the last number of years with more and more businesses and homes eager to avail of their services. Due to the current and expected future growth in the industry, Sparktel are seeking to hire an experienced operations manager for their base in Ireland.
This is a diverse role for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented operations manager. The successful candidate will be central to the success of the company’s predicted expansion. You will be an efficient planner, delegator and problem solver liaising with all corners of the business. Continuous improvement of operations and processes will be at the forefront of the role. You will be committed to growing the business and building the brand awareness by finding innovative ways to improve quality in all the relevant departments.
- Ensuring business operations are conducted in the most efficient way possible
- You will be actively involved in updating and maintaining internal quality processes to ensure continuous improvement of operational systems & processes.
- You will play a key role in the recruitment and onboarding of new staff. This will involve ensuring that all employees are fully trained on the technical aspects of their role.
- Liaising with the Contracts Manager, you will set operational targets and objectives to ensure consistency across all departments and continuity throughout the business lifecycle.
- You will be responsible for the management and approval of budgets and forecasts. In addition, you must prepare and deliver weekly performance and status reports for operations (Pipeline, Completed, In Progress, Stock, Risks, Sent for Invoice etc.)
- You will perform quality assessments and KPI checks through the supervision of the delivery of all installations.
- You will oversee the purchase of materials, inventory planning and supervision of warehouse efficiency
- You will ensure there is a safe standard of procedure for all installations.
What Knowledge, Skills & Abilities do you require?
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of a workforce management platform or professional services automation software is an advantage.
- Confident in decision-making at a senior management level.
- Experience working in the utilities industry would be a distinct plus.
- Demonstrable experience of working to an industry standard.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to implement and adhere to Lean Six Sigma principles
- Daily reporting duties to be fulfilled and reconciled with senior colleagues on a weekly basis
- Compliance and implementation of Health and Safety standards.
- Ensuring targets and operational objectives are achieved in line with budget expectations
- Company Car
- Full Training program
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
- Company car
- 21 days annual leave
- Access to EAP scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €55,000.00-€60,000.00 per year