Our client is a multi-billion-pound global organization with continued growth throughout Ireland and the UK. As the Operations Manager you will be responsible for the operational control of one of the largest infrastructure projects in Northern Ireland. With continued success across the globe, and long-term sizable contracts in place, this is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual looking to drive their career forward.
- Managing a multi-million-pound programme of works through driving efficiency, qualities, and operational success.
- Manage a diverse range of stakeholders from public, customers, client, council, regulatory bodies, suppliers, subcontractors, and internal staff.
- Maximizing margin on existing projects as well as carefully pricing and negotiating new tender agreements.
- Regular liaison and progress reporting to directors.
- Support the tendering process, assisting with Tender Submissions, project budget statements and forecasts in line with the corporate objectives.
- Co – ordination and liaison with other divisions within the group to achieve economies of scale and scope.
- Drive and support continuous improvement through KPI management and process review.
- 5 + years’ experience at management level in the utilities industry.
- Previous P&L or cost management experience.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Ability to manage a diverse portfolio of projects as well as staff.
- Commercially driven, results focused and output driven to deliver contractual requirements.
- Highly ambitious and driven individual looking to propel their career with a multi-national organization.
- Competitive salary
- Life Insurance
- 25 days holidays
- Company vehicle