Our client is one of the leading utility infrastructure companies in Ireland and the UK. The company operates a large and varied fleet of vehicles including various forms of plant machinery. With large and long-term framework contracts in place across NI, this is a great time to join a growing organisation.
We are seeking experienced as well as apprentice level mechanics of all backgrounds to join the expanding transport maintenance department. You will be based in company HQ in Tyrone and gain the opportunity to work on a wide range of vehicles and plant. This role would suit someone seeking the challenge of operating on varied issues and vehicles. You will join a team of highly qualified technicians who strive to provide exceptional service. Full training will be provided where necessary.
- Carry out routine inspections, service, maintenance, and repairs
- Fault and malfunction diagnosis
- You will work across all issues wherein possible such as, clutch replacements, fitting timing belts, head gasket rebuilds, suspension components and general wear and tear items etc
- Complete all related paperwork to company standards.
- Offer technical advice and support to machinery and vehicle users.
- Experienced mechanic or a current apprentice seeking a change.
- Keen interest in self development and interest in training in on a varied fleet of machinery and vehicles.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a strong teamwork approach.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
What’s on offer:
- Full time, Permanent contract
- Up to £35,000 per year salary
- Brand new tools, equipment
- Training sponsorship
- 20 days holidays per year
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
Related Jobs (17)
Senior Health & Safety Advisor – Clondalkin, Dublin on January 7, 2022 Full Time Permanent