Sparktel have partnered with a leading telecoms infrastructure company to hire a Programme Manager. You will be responsible for the programme management of a large-scale Irish project and will be expected to successfully deliver the programme in line with company deliverables and client agreements.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Agree a Programme of Works with internal operations as well as with the client.
- You will be tasked with ensuring all key programme milestones are reached by supporting and guiding all key stakeholders.
- Allocating all resources efficiently and effectively throughout the project.
- Flag variances from the plan to relevant stakeholders.
- Act as a point of contact for up-to-date programme progress for internal and external stakeholders.
- Completion and submission of progress reports.
- Devising key lead times for the key dependencies impacting the programme
- Promptly identify any working constraints that could provide an obstacle to the achievement of any objectives.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators on a weekly basis and provide a report.
- Track all spend and ensuring budget constraints are being met to ensure margin goals.
- Act as the primary contact for the escalation process, ensuring these are dealt with in a timely manner and to a successful conclusion.
- You will be responsible updating the programme based on actual data relayed from the field resources.
- Reporting necessary information to establish progress, issues faced and remedial actions.
- Previous programme management experience.
- IT Proficiency – Microsoft Office (ideally with expertise in the application of programme management software)
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent client management skills.
- €40,000 – €60,000 (DOE)
- 21 days holidays
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance
- Laptop and phone
- Opportunity for remote working
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €40,000.00-€60,000.00 per year