Our client is a leading Utilities Infrastructure company with offices across the UK and Ireland. Due to continued growth due to long term utility framework contracts across Telecoms the company are seeking to hire a new an additional Project Manager for Norther Ireland Framework Contract. You will be responsible for the field cabling, splicing as well as some light civils crews across NI.
This role requires an experienced PM for the Northern Ireland team. You will need to be familiar with telecoms network build and have experience in managing a multiple field teams across civils, cabling and splicing.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing a multi-million-pound programme of works through driving efficiency, qualities, and operational success.
- Manage a diverse range of stakeholders from public, customers, client, council, regulatory bodies, suppliers, subcontractors, and internal staff.
- Setting and reviewing targets and KPI levels for all direct reports.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring operational safety in accordance with company policy.
- Responsible for cost and project operational performance for NI contract framework
- Maximizing margin on existing project as well as assisting on the pricing and negotiating new tender agreements.
- Regular liaison and progress reporting to directors.
- Co – ordination and liaison with other divisions within the group to achieve economies of scale and scope.
- Drive and support operational changes to improve delivery and service.
- 5 + years’ experience at management level in the telecoms industry.
- Strong network of contacts across utilities with regards key stakeholders
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Commercially driven, results focused, and output driven to deliver contractual requirements.
- Ability to manage a diverse portfolio of projects as well as staff.
- Up to £65,000 (DOE)
- Company vehicle
- 24 days annual leave
- Company pension
- Life Assurance
- Laptop and phone
- Educational assistance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £55,000.00-£65,000.00 per year