Sparktel is exclusively recruiting for a qualified Fabricator for our engineering client. The company who is a leader in this niche sector, design, manufacture and install custom made bespoke engineering equipment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Structural steelwork such as; Manufacturing spreader beams, Putting together H sections, Cutting up profile plates, Welding man cages, Repairing skips
- Reading engineering drawings.
- Understanding of Welding Procedure Specifications and certification.
- Working safely and ensure work is done to the right quality.
- Understanding of all types of welding.
- Can fabricate under their own initiative.
- Will have considerable technical knowledge of Fabrication techniques and other disciplines
- Will have the ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
- Will have a positive attitude, be eager to work and can work on own initiative.
- Must be self-motivated and high energy.
- Have good interpersonal skills with the ability to integrate into the existing engineering team, and work alongside colleagues of other disciplines.
- Level of computer skills and knowledge.
What is on offer:
- €17 – €18
- Free Parking
- No Shift work