Sparktel is seeking to hire experienced Security Officers for one of Ireland’s largest facilities companies. There is extensive training and long-term career prospects across the company. In time personal can look to move into management or gain training in other disciplines such as technical services, customer service, logistics, facilities management, industrial works etc
- You will be providing security services to one of Ireland’s biggest shopping outlets.
- You may be working in a control room environment
- You will be providing customer service
- Observing and reporting back on any unusual site activity
- Checking in authorised personal and deliveries
- There is a variety of contracts available from part time and full time across day shifts to night shifts.
- You will receive all necessary training and licenses.
- Must have a valid PSA license
- Responsible individual with a track record of employment
- You must possess a clean criminal record
- Ability to follow instructions and adhere to internal procedures as well as health and safety
- Ability to work on your own as well as supporting a team.
- Interest in building a career and showing a positive attitude to work
- Valid Work Permit for non-EU nationals
- Good English or undertaking studies in English.
- Positive attitude.
- Earn €12.5 to €15 per hour base
- Salary €30,000 – €40,000 per annum
- Overtime rates of time + 1/2
- Training support
- City Centre locations
- Constant promotional opportunities available (Team Leaders/Supervisors) or transfer to other departments within the business.
- 29 days holidays per year
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent