Our client is a long-established commercial vehicle company providing a wide range of services to the industry, throughout various sectors. They are currently seeking to hire a Sales and Marketing Executive on a full time, permanent basis. The role is based in their branch in Naas, Co. Kildare. This person will have sole responsibility for the analysis and reporting of sales throughout the business as well as full marketing management, including social media, website, and SEO.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing detailed analysis of sales trends and data, to provide insight to the sales team and management.
- Using sales analysis to improve marketing and sales performance by identifying key areas to focus on.
- Developing sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, new services, sponsored events, etc.
- Maintaining relationships with clients and analysing the market to anticipate new marketing or sales opportunities with new and existing clients
- Promoting the company’s existing brand and developing marketing plans for each product or service available
- Managing the company’s social media, website, and SEO
- Managing all marketing for the company, including organising events and road shows
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area of study – Business, Sales and Marketing etc
- Experience with social media, website and SEO management
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Salary of €40,000 – €45,000 DOE
- Full time, permanent contract
- Annual leave of 22 Days plus 9 public holidays
- Pension contribution of 3%
- Life assurance of 3 times annual salary
- Free parking
- Laptop and phone
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to email@example.com, or call our office on +353 15563330 to find out more.