Sparktel is seeking to hire experienced and new entrant Security Officers for one of Ireland’s largest facilities companies. There is extensive training and long-term career prospects across the company. In time personal can look to move into management or gain training in other disciplines such as technical services, customer service, logistics, facilities management, industrial works etc
So, if you are living in Ireland and possess a right to work in Ireland at any level, we are happy to talk with you.
- You will be providing security services to a wide range of industries such as pharmaceuticals, food production, retail, government bodies, construction, and manufacturing.
- You will be providing customer service
- Observing and reporting back on any unusual site activity
- Checking in authorised personal and deliveries
- Parking support
- Collecting mail.
- There is a variety of contracts available from part time and full time across day shifts to night shifts. You will receive all necessary training and licenses.
- Responsible individual with a track record of employment
- You must possess a clean criminal record
- Ability to follow instructions and adhere to internal procedures as well as health and safety
- Ability to work on your own as well as supporting a team.
- Interest in building a career and showing a positive attitude to work
- Valid Work Permit for non-EU nationals
- Good English or undertaking studies in English.
- Positive attitude.
- Earn €12 to €14 per hour base
- Overtime rates €16 to €18.70 per hour.
- 10 weeks accommodation support to those relocating within Ireland or from abroad.
- Training support
- City Centre locations
- Constant promotional opportunities available (Team Leaders/Supervisors) or transfer to other departments within the business.
- 29 days holidays per year
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €30,000.00-€45,000.00 per year
Related Jobs (14)
Senior Health & Safety Advisor – Clondalkin, Dublin on January 7, 2022 Full Time Permanent