Sparktel Recruitment are seeking an experienced Service Desk Supervisor to join a multinational team in Kildare. You will join a diverse team in a vibrant environment and leverage your IT expertise to support one of the most successful construction, civil engineering, and facilities management groups that Ireland has seen.
The successful individual will be responsible for the smooth operation of the front-line IT support team and ensuring that the organization is given a high standard of service whilst demonstrating the ability to deliver under pressure.
- Management of the IT Service Desk activities and Service Desk team.
- Build and maintain relationships with all IT functions to ensure that IT-delivered services and end-user productivity goals are understood and exceeded.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators, provides statistical analysis to improve overall service delivery.
- Maintain developments in the field of service desk systems and make recommendations on service improvement.
- Provide input and reporting for service desk resource forecasting and planning on a regular basis.
- Support the transformation of standardized IT Services across the business.
- Assist in the delivery of IT services to construction sites across the country.
- Provide full technical support throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- 3rd Level degree in Engineering/Computer Science/IT field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in an IT support role, with at least 1 year of team leadership.
- Excellent understanding of IT service desk tools and best practices
- Knowledge of ITIL-based processes (relevant certification preferred)
- Passion for delivering a first-rate customer experience and ensuring complete user satisfaction.
- Excellent written and spoken English required.
- Full clean driving license.