Our client is a busy, and long established Bodyshop in Portlaoise. The company have built a strong reputation within the industry and have successfully obtained long term contracts with government departments and large transportation firms. You will join a team of highly qualified technicians who strive to provide exceptional service.
This is a working role, where you will be tasked with supervising a team of technicians (both spraying and panel beating) to ensure high levels of productivity and efficiency of the Bodyshop department. The role will be split between management and working on the tools.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day work of the Bodyshop team to meet the required production volume.
- Monitor KPI performance and ensure that the correct repair processes are in place and staff are properly trained and equipped to meet the client standards, deadlines and SLA’s.
- Evaluate the productive performance of individuals and monitor this through 1-2-1’s and daily toolbox talks.
- Provide accurate estimations for clients.
- Timely follow up with insurance companies.
- Liaising with clients and customers on a daily basis.
- Qualified Sprayer or Panel Beater
- Previous experience managing a team in a similar setting.
- Experience working on a wide range of vehicles: HGV, LGV, Agricultural etc.
- Working knowledge of Audatex Enterprise would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competitive hourly wage (DOE)
- Full time, permanent contract
- Life Insurance
- The chance to work in a highly lucrative organization, with opportunities to grow.