We are seeking overhead cablers, to work in 3-person Stringing crews with one of Ireland’s largest Telecoms Infrastructure Company’s. Apply as a crew, or you can apply individually, and we will create a crew for you. These crews will be working on various fibre projects. This will be permanent, full time work with unlimited earnings.
- Permanent, full-time contract with guaranteed 5 or 6 days’ work per week.
- A high-density of work.
- All work provided to you on your iPad and full field support.
- Weekly pay €800 – €1200.
- If work is unavailable, you will receive a stand down weekly rate of €550.
- Full Network/Company training is provided and fully sponsored.
- Vehicle, machinery, and all tools/equipment provided.
- Phone and iPad provided per team.
What will you be doing?
- Building/maintaining Ireland’s Overhead Fibre network, specifically for the National Broadband Plan (NBP).
- Pulling cables from pole to pole and ensuring correct connections.
- Using a MEWP
- Documenting all completed works on your iPad.
- Checking and testing all completed works.
- Adhering to all company health and safety procedures
What do you need?
- Previous experience working in cabling for an OH Network.
- All crew members must have Safe Pass, Manual Handling and Full [B] Drivers Licence.
- Experience using hand-held devices such as an iPad/smartphone.
- Experience working at heights.
Each crew must have the following tickets:
- BE category driving licence.
- Traffic Management [SLG] accreditation.
- Working at Heights accreditation
- MEWP ticket
- 3-Day First Aid
Apply as a crew or as an individual and we can create a crew for you.