Full-time & Permanent, Groundworks Jobs Available.
Sparktel are hiring Groundworkers directly for one of Ireland’s largest utilities companies.
These experienced groundworkers will work as part of 2-man Civils Crews. The crews are working on major upgrade and maintenance works on Ireland’s National Telecoms Network.
What’s on offer?
- Minimum guaranteed weekly pay rate of €800 (Monday – Friday).
- Saturday & evening work available to increase wages.
- Bonus pay based on crew productivity & work quality.
- Permanent, full-time contract. (Long term work.)
- Vehicle & fuel card
- All machinery, materials, tools and equipment provided.
- Full Network/Company training is provided and fully sponsored/reimbursed.
- Phone and iPad provided per team.
What will you be doing?
- Working as a civils crew to build the infrastructure for Irelands telecoms network – Including on the National Broadband Plan.
- Working on public roads
- Trenching and laying ducting.
- Clearing duct blockages, working around live services.
- Locating underground services.
- Box building/Chamber building.
- Reinstatement of Concrete and Tarmac.
- Traffic Management.
- Carrying out H&S on each site.
What do you need?
- On-street groundworks experience.
- Experience working on live services/utilities
- Safe Pass, Manual Handling, Abrasive Wheels.
- BE, Car and trailer Licence.
- SLG, LUGS, 360, 3-Day First Aid.
- CE/C1E, Truck and Trailer license per crew
Apply as a crew, or as an individual and we will build a crew for you!
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org