Full-time & Permanent, Groundworks Job.
Sparktel are hiring Groundworkers directly for one of Ireland’s largest utilities companies.
These experienced groundworkers will work as part of a 2-man Civils Crew. This crew is working on major upgrade works on Ireland’s National Telecoms Network, specifically excavating and installing sleeves for telecom/ESB poles, followed by reinstatement works.
What’s on offer?
- Minimum guaranteed weekly pay rate of €750 (Monday – Friday).
- Bonus pay based on crew productivity & work quality.
- Saturday & evening work available to increase wages.
- Permanent, full-time contract. (Long term work.)
- Vehicle & fuel card
- All machinery, materials, tools and equipment provided.
- H&S training for working around live electricity services
- Full Network/Company training is provided and fully sponsored/reimbursed.
- Phone and iPad provided per team.
What will you be doing?
- Working as a civils crew to build the infrastructure for Irelands telecoms network
- Working on public roads
- Working around live services, including electricity.
- Excavating for ESB/Telecom poles
- Various Pole sleeve installations
- Backfilling and compaction
- Reinstatement of Concrete and Tarmac.
- Box building/Chamber building.
- Traffic management
- Locating and identifying underground services
What do you need?
- On-street groundworks experience.
- Experience working on live services/utilities
- Safe Pass, Manual Handling, Abrasive Wheels.
- BE, Car and trailer Licence.
- SLG, LUGS, 360, 3-Day First Aid.
- CE/C1E, Truck and Trailer license per crew
Apply as a crew, or as an individual and we will build a crew for you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €750.00-€850.00 per week