Do you have Telecoms Subducting experience?
Sparktel is partnered with a long-established Telecoms Infrastructure company. They want to directly employ experienced Subducting Operatives. They are offering Full Time, Permanent Contracts.
They are hiring experienced workers to work in 2-man Subducting Crews. The crews are working on major upgrade and maintenance works on Ireland’s National Telecoms Network.
What’s on offer?
• Permanent, full-time contract.
• Weekly Pay €690 – €800.
• Vehicle and Fuel Card per crew.
• Long term work.
• Full Network/Company training provided.
• All tools/equipment provided.
• All work is provided on your crew iPad.
What will you be doing?
• You will be building the infrastructure for Irelands fibre internet network.
• Installing subducting/cable.
• Rodding & roping of ducts to ensure they are clear, using Cobra.
• Locating, identifying, duct blockages.
• Clearing blockages.
• Marking out large blockages for civils crews.
• Carrying out H&S on each site.
• Documenting all completed works on your iPad.
What do you need?
• On-street, Subducting experience within the telecoms/utilities industry.
• Safe Pass,
• Manual Handling,
• Full Driving Licence.