Sparktel is delighted to be recruiting for the role of a Trainee Car Sales Executive for a well-established Kildare based company. The company is a family owned and run business and has been selling passenger and commercial vehicles since the 1960’s and one of the best regarded dealers in Kildare.
The Trainee Car Sales Executive must be ambitious and passionate individuals from any background where they have been dealing with people. At the beginning this person will be shadowing senior sales executives and learning the ins and outs of the motor trade. Once trained up, this person will be able to earn uncapped commissions and will become an integral part of the team
- Maintenance of used car lot.
- Keeping used car list up to date.
- Help develop marketing campaign’s covering all the business’s products.
- To develop sales though new and existing customers
- To report each month on all sales and activities.
- Maintain their individual CRM system.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- No prior experience is required however this role will require an individual who is highly enthusiastic when it comes to cars.
- This role would suit a person who has worked maintaining cars and other vehicles in the past.
- Own transport and Full drivers’ licence is preferred but not required.
- Starting base salary of €18,000 – €20,000
- Once fully trained, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to earn uncapped commission.
- Excellent opportunities to move into a more senior role very quickly
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €18,000.00-€20,000.00 per year
Related Jobs (14)
Senior Health & Safety Advisor – Clondalkin, Dublin on January 7, 2022 Full Time Permanent