Sparktel Recruitment is partnered with a leading Telecoms Infrastructure company. They want to directly employ and train Fibre Splicers on a Full Time, Permanent basis. They have long term work on telecoms infrastructure projects throughout Northern Ireland.
What’s the offer?
- Base stand down salary of £20,800 (Monday to Friday)
- On achieving set training targets, you will move on to an experience pay rate of £33,800 per annum in time.
- Full time, Permanent, direct contract
- Pension Contribution of 3%
- 21 days holidays + public holidays
- Life Assurance
- Company vehicle & fuel card once fully trained up as a fully productive splicer
- Productive and experienced splicers can make up to £65,000 per annum.
- All tools/equipment provided.
- Company Phone and iPad
What you will be doing?
- Initially shadowing and working alongside experienced splicers as well as attending class room training
- Splicing fibre cables on the fixed-line telecoms network
- Testing the network via ODTR’s, fibre scopes and insertion loss testing
- Fault-finding and fixing on the network.
- Working on both the Underground (UG) and Overhead (OH) network.
- Following network design maps.
- Reporting on all work completed via iPad/phone.
What you need?
- 1+ years’ experience in telecoms, be it Installations or Fibre Cabling.
- Full Driving Licence
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,800.00-£33,800.00 per year