Sparktel is partnering closely with a growing infrastructure services company to hire a Trainee Noticing Coordinator. The company are heavily involved in building and maintaining utilities infrastructure such as telecoms and power. The company is eager to hire a bright and enthusiastic individual who they can train, educate and develop them upwards within the company. In time, this individual can move into roles within operations and or project management.
Liaising with management and crews and performing Ad Hoc duties as assigned by management. You will join our Noticing and Programming back office. You will liaise with our field operations team, design team, the client and as well as local authorities. You will be an enthusiastic, self-motivated and knowledgeable Noticing Coordinator with experience in all aspects of Street Works Noticing & Legislation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Noticing & Way leave administration
- Street Works Administration which includes having good working knowledge of legislation & practices for necessary documentation requirements
- Responsible for Job Packs sent in from contractor- tasked with checking all information and ensuring all details are correct
- Liaising and establishing good relationships with Councils
- Investigating reasons for rejected notices from Highways Authorities, following through to successful resolution and where necessary, rescheduling of work dates
- Extensive liaison activities with sub-contractors on a daily basis to ensure assigned works are performed within agreed timescales
- Previous experience of working within a scheduling department is an advantage but not necessary
- Good IT skills and capable of using MS Office
- Ambitious and willing to learn. We want someone who can develop into a manager in the future!
- Good communicator and must possess a good sense of humour!
- £26,000 – £27,000 per annum
- Attractive company bonus structure
- 25 days holidays
- Free parking
- Laptop and phone
- Life assurance
- Training and development programmes
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org