Our client is a leading Logistics Company located in Kildare. With many years of experience in the industry, and a team of experts on hand, they offer a complete distribution to clients nationwide. They have attained long-term contracts with some of Ireland’s large retails stores and are now busier than ever.
This role will support all administrative functions within a distribution/logistics environment. This includes liaising and communicating with other departments such as fulfilment, dispatch, customer service and client support. The position will suit a highly organized and diligent individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan daily and weekly activities to ensure effective use of resources.
- Route and Load Planning; schedule most effective deliveries and routes through online system.
- Act as the main point of contact to both our drivers and customers, effectively dealing with any issues as they come up.
- Carry out driver debriefs, ensuring that transport operation is running both safely and cost-effectively.
- Preparation and processing of all associated documentation.
- Provide ad-hoc administration support to the management team as required.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a fast-paced administrative role
- Good technical skills, proficient with IT systems; Excel in particular
- Strong planning, time management, organizational and communication skills
- Good geographical knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail; ensures that processes are followed, and systems are maintained.
- Good problem-solving skills and initiative.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 10AM – 7PM, and every second Saturday 8AM – 2PM
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €28,000.00 per year