Our client engineering/construction company seeking to hire an experienced Warehouse Assistant for their West Dublin-based operations. Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the successful candidate will be working alongside other skilled Warehouse Operatives on site. You will be working alongside various areas of the business to ensure the efficient running and up-keep of the warehouse area.
- Ensuring all inventory is tracked and categorised.
- Carrying out inspections on equipment.
- Ensuring full compliance of Health & Safety guidelines.
- Dealing with on-site customers for sales and enquiries, as required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a warehouse environment.
- A reach forklift license.
- Willing to take ownership of the role and lead by example.
- Experience implementing/maintaining systems and processes.
- Excellent customer service skills.
What’s on Offer:
- €14 per hour.
- 20 days holidays.
- Free Parking.
- Proven path of career progression.